Saturday, March 24, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card Made from Scraps!

Hi everyone! I have a quick and easy card for you today, and it's a card for a guy. It seems like we always have trouble coming up with cards for the men in our lives. But best of all, except for the base, it is made entirely from scraps! I am hoping to inspire you to use up some of the little pieces of cardstock that you have laying around.
            Stamps: Nature's Nest
            Paper: Soft Suede Textured, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold, Mocha Morning DSP
            Ink: White Craft, Champagne Shimmer Mist, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede  
 The base is Soft Suede textured cardstock. I stamped the dragonfly in white craft randomly on the base. Then I sponged a little champagne shimmer mist onto the dragonfly stamp to stamp the image in gold. The greeting is from Sincere Salutations. I stamped it in Chocolate Chip ink. Then I inked up the dragonfly stamp in Soft Suede ink, stamped off once on scratch paper and then stamped on the edge of the greeting to give a light image. I matted the greeting on Chocolate Chip cardstock. The rest of the cardstock was just various strips or pieces I had lying around.

I hope you enjoyed today's quick and easy card! Thanks for reading my blog!

All the products used on today's card are available from Stampin' Up! If you would like to purchase any of the products used here, please visit my business website at www.trina_kuriger.stampinup.net

1 comment: