Sunday, February 19, 2012

Quick & Easy CAS Birthday card

Sorry I have been out for a while, but it was for both a good and happy reason, my wedding! We got married on Feb 4th, and we just returned from our honeymoon a few days ago. So in honor of things having been super busy recently, I am going to show you something you can make in no time flat!

Here it is, a super easy but very fun card!



I CASED the idea of making a present with circle punches from Beccabatgirl on Splitcoaststampers. The base is Daffodil Delight. The present is made up of a 3-1/4" square of Pacific Point cardstock with nine 1" circles of Real Red on it. The tag is on a 1/2" wide strip of Whisper White cardstock, and I just cut the end by hand. The bow is made of Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon with a Rhinestone Brad wrapped around it. If you would like specific directions on how to make the bow, please check out this tutorial in a previous post on my blog.


http://mnfroggie.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunny-fun-flip-flop-card-brad-bow.html

I hope you enjoyed today's quick and easy card! Thanks for reading my blog!

All the products used on today's card are available from Stampin' Up! If you would like to purchase any of the products used here, please visit my business website at www.trina_kuriger.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Congratulations on your wedding; blessings to you, Trina!

    ReplyDelete