Sunday, July 17, 2011

A few fun cards


Sorry it has been so long since I’ve uploaded. I have a tutorial in mind that I would like to share with you, but I haven’t had time to get it done. Summer is always such a crazy busy time! For now, I would just like to share a few fun cards with you!




Here is one made with the new Delicate Doilies stamp set.  I love how the Soft Suede and Vanilla work together on this card! I used the color Spritzer tool and a Soft Suede marker to get the spatter effect. The border is just flowers punched from the Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch and lined up (slightly overlapping).

Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Curly Cute 
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake 
Accessories: Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbons, Color Spritzer tool, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch 



This beautiful new hostess set, Simply Soft, makes up so quick and easy into a fabulous card.
Stamps: Simply Soft, Kind Thanks 
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist, Pretty In Pink, Very Vanilla, Beau Chateau DSP 
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist 
Accessories: Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Pearls, Certainly Celery pastels (chalk) for stem, Houndstooth Embossing Folder 
Techniques: 2-step stamping 



This lovely little favor box is a Make & Take from my Open house. (The edging inside the box is the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.)
  Paper: Real Red (6x12"), Basic Black, First Edition DSP 
Accessories: Fancy Favor Die, Fun Flowers Die, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Black 1-1/4" Wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights Glimmer Brads, Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, 6x8' Cellophane Bags, Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon 




And finally, I just had to show you one more Baby Steps card. I love this Baby Steps image and am sorry it retired. I needed to make a card for a baby shower and I couldn't resist using it again. I CASEd this card from this beautiful one by Renee (prchvs) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1747807

I kept the layout and main image, but changed the colors and designer paper used and used a different sentiment and label punch. The designer paper used on this card is retired, too. Sorry!



Stamps: Baby Steps, Sweetness Unlimited 
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Nursery Suite DSP, Good Neighbor DSP (old SAB gift) 
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso 
Accessories: 2-1/2" circle punch, Subtles designer buttons, White 3/8' taffeta ribbon, Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Modern Label punch, glue dots 

No comments:

Post a Comment