Monday, August 6, 2012

Treat Cup Christmas Ornament

Recently, I attended a meeting where we were asked to bring an example of a creative way to use Stampin' Up!'s circle treat cups. I decided to try to use two of them and this is what I came up with.


Paper: Gumball Green, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Candlelight Christmas DSP 
Accessories: Circle Treat Cups, Delicate Doilies Die, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Scoreboard,
           Scallop Trim Border punch, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer
           Buttons, Self Adhesive Rhinestones 
I was really happy with how cute this turned out! I am working on a tutorial for creating this ornament and I will post it tomorrow, so check back if you would like to see how to put it together! ETA - tutorial is now posted, see it here! http://www.mnfroggie.blogspot.com/2012/08/circle-treat-cups-ornament-tutorial.html

Everything used to create this ornament is available from Stampin' Up! If you would like to purchase Stampin' Up products, please visit my business website at www.trina_kuriger.stampinup.net.

1 comment:

  1. Trina, I love how you used these elements, I'm off to check out the tuit...thanks
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete