Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Week of Retiring Stamps - Day 4-Goodbye to Totally Tool


My card for today showcases the Totally Tool stamp set. This set is great not only because tool images are great for masculine cards, but also it has so many fun tool-themed greetings!


The card base is Always Artichoke, and the Card Front is Sahara Sand. I stamped the Sahara sand with Artichoke ink and the Wonderfully Worn Background stamp. Then I stamped all the tool images. The ribbon is Artichoke Denim Ribbon.  I stamped the greeting on Very Vanilla, matted it with Artichoke and attached it with Dimensionals. I stamped two of the tools in Artichoke on Sahara Sand, added a little color with a blender pen, cut them out, and adhered them to the center panel with glue dots. Easy masculine card!

Retiring Items Showcased:
Totally Tool Stamp Set
Wonderfully Worn Stamp
Artichoke Denim Ribbon

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed all the cards. Everything used to create this card is available from Stampin’ Up! All retiring items are available only until May 31st and only while supplies last. If you would like to purchase any of the items used here, please visit my business website at http://www.trina_kuriger.stampinup.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment