Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Week of Retiring Stamps - Day 6 - Goodbye to Nature's Nest

My card for today uses a stamp from Nature's Nest, which is a set with beautifully drawn images of things found in nature. I love this little turtle, isn't he adorable!




I stamped the turtle image on Very Vanilla in Black Stazon,  then stamped it again on Always Artichoke. I cut the shell part of the image out of the Artichoke. I colored the turtle's head and legs with a Sahara Sand marker, and attached the shell onto the image.  The greeting is from Sincere Salutations. I spritzed the image panel with a Chocolate Chip marker and the color spritzer tool.  For the panel underneath, I ran it halfway through my Crimper, punched a hole in it and added a bit of twill tape. then I sponged the entire thing with Chocolate Chip ink. I punched out a Scalloped Dotted Ribbon Border and cut it in half length-wise and attached it to the bottom of the Artichoke panel.  Then I attembled it all on a Chocolate Chip card base.


Retiring Items Showcased:
Nature's Nest stamp set
Sincere Salutations stamp set
Crimping Tool
Twill Tape

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed this card. Everything used here is available from Stampin' Up! All retiring items are available only until May 31st, and only while supplies last. If you would like to purchae any of the items used here, please visit my business website at http://www.trina_kuriger.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment